Generic Name and Formulations:
L-glutamine 5g; per packet; oral pwd.
Indications for ENDARI:
To reduce acute complications of sickle cell disease.
Adults and Children:
<5yrs: not established. Mix each dose in 8oz (240mL) of cold or room temperature drink (eg, water, milk, apple juice) or 4–6oz of food (eg, applesauce, yogurt) prior to ingestion; complete dissolution not required. ≥5yrs (<30kg): 5g twice daily; (30–65kg): 10g twice daily; (>65kg): 15g twice daily.
Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Constipation, nausea, headache, abdominal pain, cough, pain in extremity, back pain, chest pain.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Study Analyzing Postmarketing Data on Breast Implant Safety Sparks FDA Response
- Higher-Dose Immunoglobulin Replacement Therapy in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- Despite Promising Trial Results, Skeptics Raise Red Flags About Anlotinib's Efficacy in Heavily Treated NSCLC
- Higher Risk of MGUS in Relatives of Patients With Multiple Myeloma Confirmed
- Brentuximab Vedotin Combo Active in Older Patients With Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Prostate Cancer Drug Resistance Mediated by Epigenetic Changes
- Nilotinib and Dasatinib Confer Similar Outcomes for Chronic-Phase CML