Endocrine Cancer News
Preoperative Chemotherapy May Improve Margin-negative Resection Rates, Survival Outcomes in Pancreatic Cancer
Cannabis and its synthetic cannabinoids have been studied for medicinal properties across multiple disease states.
In-human studies have evaluated the use of EOs in a supportive role, and though EOs appear to have some efficacy in this setting, larger studies are needed to confirm their effects.
Cascara use is not recommended because there are insufficient data for establishing its safety, and there have been reports of liver injury with high doses.
In vitro and in vivo data suggest that selective amino acid deprivation may have anticancer activity.
Bloodroot-containing products sold as a cure for cancer can be highly toxic and result in disfigurement.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Bladder Cancer, UTUC More Common in Kidney Transplant Recipients
- Prostate Cancer Recurrence Risk Lower With Anterior Tumors
- Active Surveillance May Be Safe for Selected Men With Gleason 3+4 Prostate Cancer
- Pembrolizumab and Chemotherapy Combination Significantly Improves PFS in NSCLC
- Relative Survival for AYAs Comparable to General Population After 7 Years