Endocrine Cancer News
This fact sheet discusses the use of opioids to control cancer pain and the risks of substance use disorder.
This fact sheet describes liquid biopsies and their uses in oncology.
The rationale for how keto could influence cancer is based on the established differences in glucose metabolism between cancer cells and normal cells.
This fact sheet examines the data that suggest that curcumin has anticancer properties.
This fact sheet describes the potential relationship between fermented dairy intake and cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Clinical Applications of Liquid Biopsies in Cancer
- Two-Drug Combination Superior to Sunitinib in Patients With Untreated Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Immunotherapy in Glioblastoma: Peaks and Pits
- Opinion: Understanding the FDA's Take on Cannabidiol
- Investigational Antiandrogen Drug Delays Metastasis in CRPC
- Polymorphism in HSD3B1 as a Potential Prognostic Biomarker in Prostate Cancer
- Opioid Use and Cancer
- OS and PFS End Points Not Met in Phase 3 Trial of Pembrolizumab in Advanced HCC
- No Benefit Observed With Osimertinib Plus Durvalumab in EGFR-Mutated NSCLC
- Evidence of the Role of Circulating Insulin in Renal Cell Carcinoma Risk