EPIDUO FORTE GEL Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Adapalene 0.3%, benzoyl peroxide 2.5%; gel.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for EPIDUO FORTE GEL:
Treatment of acne vulgaris.
Apply thin film to affected areas of face and/or trunk once daily after washing. Use a pea-sized amount for each area of the face (eg, forehead, chin, cheek). Reduce frequency or discontinue if prolonged or severe irritation occurs.
Do not use on cuts, abrasions, eczematous or sunburned skin. Avoid eyes, lips, mucous membranes, sun, UV light. Increased irritation in extreme weather. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Caution with other topical acne therapy (eg, peeling, desquamating, or abrasive agents). Avoid using concomitant topical irritants and waxing treated areas.
Retinoid + antibacterial/keratolytic.
Dry skin, contact dermatitis, skin irritation, eczema; local reactions (eg, erythema, scaling, dryness, burning, stinging), may bleach fabrics or hair.
Adapalene: biliary. Benzoyl peroxide: renal.
Gel—45g (tube or pump); Forte Gel—15g, 30g, 45g, 60g, 70g pump
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Erdafitinib Granted FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Urothelial Carcinoma
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- NSCLC: Pretreatment Weight Loss May Be Linked to Socioeconomic Status
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- Model May Identify Patients With Gastric Cancer Likely To Benefit From Chemotherapy