Generic Name and Formulations:
Erythromycin (as base) 250mg, 333mg, 500mg; e-c tabs.
Arbor Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Eryaspase May Prolong Overall and Progression-free Survival in Pancreatic Cancer
- Additional FDA Approval for Olaparib Tablets in Ovarian Cancer
- Olaparib Tablets Prolong Progression-free Survival in Ovarian Cancer
Indications for ERY-TAB:
Susceptible infections including upper and lower respiratory, skin and soft tissue, genitourinary, Legionnaires' disease, pertussis, listeriosis.
250mg every 6 hours, 500mg every 12 hours, or 333mg every 8 hours; max 4g/day; twice daily dosing max 1g/day. Legionnaires: 1–4g/day in divided doses.
30–50mg/kg/day in divided doses; max 100mg/kg/day.
Concomitant cisapride, pimozide.
Hepatic dysfunction. Myasthenia gravis. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
See Contraindications. May potentiate or be potentiated by drugs metabolized by CYP450 (eg, carbamazepine, cyclosporine, tacrolimus, hexobarbital, phenytoin, alfentanil, disopyramide, bromocriptine, valproate). May potentiate warfarin, triazolam, midazolam, methylprednisolone, digoxin, theophylline, ergotamine. Avoid use with statins (rhabdomyolysis).
GI upset, abdominal pain, anorexia, hepatic dysfunction, rash, superinfection; pseudomembranous colitis, (rare).
250mg—30, 40, 100, 500; 333mg—30, 100, 500; 500mg—100
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Erdafitinib Granted FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Urothelial Carcinoma
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab Improves Overall Survival, ORR in Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Encorafenib, Binimetinib May Be Effective in BRAF-Mutant Melanoma
- CLL: Venetoclax Plus Rituximab Improves 2-Year PFS
- Confronting Racial Disparities in Prostate Cancer Survival Outcomes
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma