Generic Name and Formulations:
Crotamiton 10%; crm; emollient-base lotion.
Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for EURAX:
Thoroughly massage into entire cleansed body from chin down, reapply after 24 hours, change clothing and bed linen next day and bathe after 48 hours.
Avoid eyes, mouth, acutely inflamed, raw, or weeping skin. Discontinue if severe irritation or sensitization occur. Pregnancy (Cat.C).
Irritation, sensitization (rare).
Crm—60g; Lotion—2oz, 16oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma