Generic Name and Formulations:
Cevimeline HCl 30mg; caps.
Indications for EVOXAC:
Dry mouth associated with Sjogren's syndrome.
30mg three times daily.
Uncontrolled asthma. When miosis is undesirable (eg, acute iritis, narrow-angle glaucoma).
History of cardiovascular disease. Controlled asthma. Chronic bronchitis. COPD. History of nephrolithiasis or cholelithiasis. CYP2D6 deficiency. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Potentiated by CYP2D6 and CYP3A3/4 inhibitors. Possible conduction disturbances with β-adrenergic antagonists. Additive effects with parasympathomimetics. May interfere with antimuscarinics.
Excessive sweating (dehydration may develop; drink extra water), rhinitis, excessive salivation, UTI, cough, arthralgia, fatigue, insomnia, hot flushes, GI upset, visual disturbances (eg, blurring, decreased visual acuity), others.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Study Analyzing Postmarketing Data on Breast Implant Safety Sparks FDA Response
- Higher-Dose Immunoglobulin Replacement Therapy in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- Despite Promising Trial Results, Skeptics Raise Red Flags About Anlotinib's Efficacy in Heavily Treated NSCLC
- Higher Risk of MGUS in Relatives of Patients With Multiple Myeloma Confirmed
- Brentuximab Vedotin Combo Active in Older Patients With Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Prostate Cancer Drug Resistance Mediated by Epigenetic Changes
- Nilotinib and Dasatinib Confer Similar Outcomes for Chronic-Phase CML