Generic Name and Formulations:
Cevimeline HCl 30mg; caps.
Indications for EVOXAC:
Dry mouth associated with Sjogren's syndrome.
30mg three times daily.
Uncontrolled asthma. When miosis is undesirable (eg, acute iritis, narrow-angle glaucoma).
History of cardiovascular disease. Controlled asthma. Chronic bronchitis. COPD. History of nephrolithiasis or cholelithiasis. CYP2D6 deficiency. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Potentiated by CYP2D6 and CYP3A3/4 inhibitors. Possible conduction disturbances with β-adrenergic antagonists. Additive effects with parasympathomimetics. May interfere with antimuscarinics.
Excessive sweating (dehydration may develop; drink extra water), rhinitis, excessive salivation, UTI, cough, arthralgia, fatigue, insomnia, hot flushes, GI upset, visual disturbances (eg, blurring, decreased visual acuity), others.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Erdafitinib Granted FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Urothelial Carcinoma
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- NSCLC: Pretreatment Weight Loss May Be Linked to Socioeconomic Status
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- Model May Identify Patients With Gastric Cancer Likely To Benefit From Chemotherapy