EX-LAX MAXIMUM STRENGTH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Sennosides 25mg; per tab; sodium-free; contains calcium 50mg/tab.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for EX-LAX MAXIMUM STRENGTH:
Swallow whole. 2 tabs once or twice daily; max duration 1 week. Results usually within 6–12hrs.
<6yrs: individualize. 6–12yrs: Swallow whole. 1 tab once or twice daily; max duration 1 week. Results usually within 6–12hrs.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Separate other drugs by at least 2 hours.
Reg strength pieces—12, 18, 48
Max strength tabs—24, 48, 90
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma — In the Clinic
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- 5α-Reductase Inhibitors Do Not Increase Risk of High-Grade Prostate Cancer
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- NSCLC: Pretreatment Weight Loss May Be Linked to Socioeconomic Status
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- Model May Identify Patients With Gastric Cancer Likely To Benefit From Chemotherapy