EX-LAX ULTRA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Bisacodyl 5mg; per tab.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for EX-LAX ULTRA:
Swallow whole. 1–3 tabs in a single dose once daily; max duration 1 week. Results usually within 6–12hrs.
<6yrs: individualize. 6–12yrs: 1 tab once daily; max duration 1 week. Results usually within 6–12hrs.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Do not take within 1 hour of antacids or milk. Separate other drugs by at least 2 hours.
Abdominal discomfort, faintness, cramps.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Predicting Response to Immunotherapy in Late-Stage Melanoma
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- A Simplified Dose Schedule of Cetuximab as a Maintenance Therapy in Head and Neck Cancer May Reduce Drug Toxicities
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Transplant Status May Affect CAR-T Therapy Outcomes in CLL and B-ALL
- Study Zeroes in on Cause of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline