Generic Name and Formulations:
Sulconazole nitrate 1%; crm; soln.
Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for EXELDERM:
Tinea cruris, t. corporis, t. versicolor. Crm only: T. pedis.
T. pedis: apply twice daily for 4 weeks. Others: apply once or twice daily for 3 weeks. Reevaluate if no improvement within 4–6 weeks.
Discontinue if irritation occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Pruritus, burning, stinging. Erythema (crm).
Crm—15g, 30g, 60g; Soln—30mL
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Study Analyzing Postmarketing Data on Breast Implant Safety Sparks FDA Response
- Higher-Dose Immunoglobulin Replacement Therapy in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- Finding Clinical Trials in Cancer
- Combining Chemotherapy With Checkpoint Inhibitors Extends Overall Survival in ES-SCLC
- In a Head-to-Head Battle, Brigatinib Appears to Best Crizotinib
- Durvalumab Shows Overall Survival Benefit in Patients With Stage III NSCLC
- Baseline Thrombopoietin Levels May Help Predict Response to ITP Treatment
- Despite Promising Trial Results, Skeptics Raise Red Flags About Anlotinib's Efficacy in Heavily Treated NSCLC