EXONDYS 51 Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Eteplirsen 50mg/mL; per vial; soln for IV infusion after dilution; preservative-free.
Indications for EXONDYS 51:
Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) in patients with a confirmed DMD gene mutation that is amenable to exon 51 skipping.
Adults and Children:
May apply topical anesthetic cream to IV site prior to administration. Give by IV infusion over 35–60mins. 30mg/kg once weekly.
Treat appropriately and consider slowing the infusion or interrupting therapy if a hypersensitivity reaction occurs. Renal or hepatic impairment. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Do not mix or infuse with other medications concomitantly via same IV access line.
Balance disorder, vomiting, contact dermatitis; hypersensitivity reactions.
Single-dose vial (2mL, 10mL)—1
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Erdafitinib Granted FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Urothelial Carcinoma
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- Confronting Racial Disparities in Prostate Cancer Survival Outcomes
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- NSCLC: Pretreatment Weight Loss May Be Linked to Socioeconomic Status
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC