Generic Name and Formulations:
Iron 65mg (as sulfate 200mg); tabs.
Indications for FEOSOL:
Iron deficiency and iron deficiency anemia.
1 tab or 1 caplet or 5mL daily.
Individualize. May mix with water or fruit juice.
Monitor hemoglobin, hematocrit, reticulocyte count periodically. Elderly.
Inhibits tetracycline absorption.
Nausea, abdominal discomfort and pain, constipation, diarrhea, masks occult bleeding, black stools, tooth discoloration (elixir).
Tabs, caplets—30, 60; Elixir—16oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Patient-Reported Outcomes in Oncology Expected to Make Regulatory Waves
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer Responds to Novel Radiation Therapy
- FDA Provides Update on Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
- Q&A With Mark B. Gerstein, PhD, on Diagnostic Genomic vs Exomic Sequencing
- Immune Signature for Renal Cell Papillary Carcinoma Predicts Outcome
- Tivozanib Offers Superior Outcomes in Refractory Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- First-Line Pembrolizumab Shows Promise in Non-Clear Cell RCC
- Early Tumor Shrinkage With Cabozantinib Improves Survival in Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Combo Superior to Sunitinib in Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Nivolumab-Ipilimumab Survival Benefit in Advanced RCC Confirmed