Generic Name and Formulations:
Iron 65mg (as sulfate 200mg); tabs.
Indications for FEOSOL:
Iron deficiency and iron deficiency anemia.
1 tab or 1 caplet or 5mL daily.
Individualize. May mix with water or fruit juice.
Monitor hemoglobin, hematocrit, reticulocyte count periodically. Elderly.
Inhibits tetracycline absorption.
Nausea, abdominal discomfort and pain, constipation, diarrhea, masks occult bleeding, black stools, tooth discoloration (elixir).
Tabs, caplets—30, 60; Elixir—16oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- IL-23 Drives Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Immediate Instillation of Mitomycin C Post-TURBT May Benefit All Patients with Bladder Cancer
- Lenalidomide-Based Maintenance Therapy May Be the Most Effective in Myeloma
- Approximately Two-Thirds of Patients With Stage IV Bladder Cancer Remain Untreated
- Aspirin and Colorectal Cancer