FLEET BISACODYL ENEMA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Bisacodyl 10mg; per 30mL; latex-free.
Fleet, C.B., Company
Indications for FLEET BISACODYL ENEMA:
Occasional constipation. Bowel cleansing before rectal exam.
1 enema rectally daily. Results usually within 5–20min; reevaluate if ineffective.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs.
Tabs: Do not take within 1hr after antacid, milk.
Abdominal discomfort, faintness, cramps; also supps, enema: rectal burning.
Tabs—25; Supps—4; Enema—37mL
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- A Ketogenic Diet as an Adjunct to Cancer Treatment
- Patient-Reported Outcomes in Oncology Expected to Make Regulatory Waves
- Blinatumomab-Ponatinib Salvage Therapy in B-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia: Case Report of Benefit
- FDA Provides Update on Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer Responds to Novel Radiation Therapy
- Nivolumab-Ipilimumab Survival Benefit in Advanced RCC Confirmed
- Two-Drug Combination Superior to Sunitinib in Patients With Untreated Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Adding Chemotherapy to Radiation Post-Radical Cystectomy Improves Survival in Urothelial Carcinoma
- Radiation, Chemotherapy Not Beneficial in Localized Upper Tract Urothelial Carcinoma
- Radical Cystectomy Superior to Trimodal Therapy for Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer