FLEET ENEMA EXTRA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Monobasic sodium phosphate 19g, dibasic sodium phosphate 7g; per 197mL; latex-free; contains 4.4g sodium per enema.
Fleet, C.B., Company
Indications for FLEET ENEMA EXTRA:
Occasional constipation or bowel cleansing before rectal exam.
1 enema rectally daily; may be used up to 7 days. Results usually within 1–5mins; re-evaluate if no relief after 7 days.
Use other forms.
Megacolon. Bowel obstruction. Imperforate anus. CHF.
Sodium restricted diet. Impaired renal or cardiac function. Electrolyte disturbances. Colostomy. Discontinue if rectal bleeding or if no bowel movement occurs. Frequent use leads to dependence. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Electrolyte imbalances possible with calcium channel blockers, diuretics; use cautiously.
Original enema—133mL; Extra—230mL
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Oncology Community Expresses Concern About Medicare Advantage Step-Therapy Policy
- Progressive Telomere Shortening: An Epigenetic Biomarker of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Predicting Response to Immunotherapy in Late-Stage Melanoma
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline
- Two Independent Variables Found to Be Prognostic in Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Feasibility of Clinical Production of Autologous NKG2D CAR-T
- A Simplified Dose Schedule of Cetuximab as a Maintenance Therapy in Head and Neck Cancer May Reduce Drug Toxicities