Generic Name and Formulations:
Sodium fluoride 1.1%; gel; clean mint flavor.
DenMat Holdings LLC
Indications for FLUORIDEX:
Prevention of dental caries.
Adults and Children:
<6yrs: not recommended. ≥6yrs: Apply thin ribbon of gel to toothbrush, brush twice daily (AM & bedtime) for 2 minutes; expectorate. Avoid eating, drinking, or rinsing for 30 minutes afterwards. 6–16yrs: rinse mouth after use.
Not for systemic therapy; do not swallow. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Caution with other fluoride products (increased risk of fluorosis).
Fluorosis (if swallowed), allergic reactions.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- A Ketogenic Diet as an Adjunct to Cancer Treatment
- Patient-Reported Outcomes in Oncology Expected to Make Regulatory Waves
- Blinatumomab-Ponatinib Salvage Therapy in B-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia: Case Report of Benefit
- FDA Provides Update on Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer Responds to Novel Radiation Therapy
- Nivolumab-Ipilimumab Survival Benefit in Advanced RCC Confirmed
- Two-Drug Combination Superior to Sunitinib in Patients With Untreated Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Adding Chemotherapy to Radiation Post-Radical Cystectomy Improves Survival in Urothelial Carcinoma
- Radiation, Chemotherapy Not Beneficial in Localized Upper Tract Urothelial Carcinoma
- Radical Cystectomy Superior to Trimodal Therapy for Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer