Generic Name and Formulations:
Sodium fluoride 1.1%; gel; clean mint flavor.
Discus Dental, Inc.
Indications for FLUORIDEX:
Prevention of dental caries.
Adults and Children:
<6yrs: not recommended. ≥6yrs: Apply thin ribbon of gel to toothbrush, brush twice daily (AM & bedtime) for 2 minutes; expectorate. Avoid eating, drinking, or rinsing for 30 minutes afterwards. 6–16yrs: rinse mouth after use.
Not for systemic therapy; do not swallow. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Caution with other fluoride products (increased risk of fluorosis).
Fluorosis (if swallowed), allergic reactions.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Erdafitinib Granted FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Urothelial Carcinoma
- Higher Radiation Dose May Not Improve Prostate Cancer Outcomes
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches