Ganirelix acetate inj Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Ganirelix acetate 250mcg per 0.5mL; soln for SC inj.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for Ganirelix acetate inj:
Inhibition of premature LH surges in women undergoing controlled ovarian hyperstimulation.
After initiating FSH on day 2 or 3 of the cycle: 250mcg once daily SC during the mid to late follicular phase. Continue until the day of hCG.
Pregnancy (Cat.X). Nursing mothers.
Do complete gynecological and endocrinological exam first. Latex allergy.
Abdominal pain (gynecological), fetal death, headache, ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, vaginal bleeding, injection site reactions, nausea, GI pain.
Prefilled syringe—1, 5, 50
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole: An Effective First-Line Therapy for Advanced Breast Cancer
- FDA Approves Nilotinib for Pediatric Patients With CML
- Nicotinamide and Cancer
- Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab Improves Overall Survival, ORR in Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Encorafenib, Binimetinib May Be Effective in BRAF-Mutant Melanoma