GCS GI 2018
Current screening methods have a low sensitivity for precancerous lesions and are inconvenient, leading to high rates of noncompliance.
Researchers treated 74 patients with dMMR/MSI-H mCRC with nivolumab 3 mg/kg every 2 weeks.
MEK inhibition with cobimetinib may improve the response rate with checkpoint inhibition.
Survivors assigned to an experimental arm showed an improvement in the FACT-C functional well-being sub-scale from baseline to 12 weeks.
Researchers evaluated whether the PD-1 inhibitor would improve outcomes among patients with HCC who progressed after sorafenib treatment.
The study arms had similar rates of adverse events, with 34.7% of patients in the cisplatin arm and 31.2% of patients in the S-1 arm reporting clinically relevant events.
Preclinical models suggested that PEGPH20, which degrades hyaluronan, would improve survival among patients with metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
Researchers randomly assigned 707 patients with advanced HCC to receive oral cabozantinib 60 mg once daily or placebo.
Robot-assisted minimally invasive thoraco-laparoscopic esophagectomy may be a lower-cost alternative, with better post-operative outcomes, to open transthoracic esophagectomy.
Previous research suggested that EIPL may improve survival by reducing the number of intraperitoneal-free cancer cells.
Investigators evaluated data from 277 patients with gastric cancer, 180 of whom underwent CRS plus HIPEC vs 97 who underwent CRS only.
Researchers evaluated the outcomes of 453 patients with stage I to III esophageal cancer who received definitive or preoperative chemoradiation.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- CAR-T Trial for Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Under Way
- Adjuvant Trastuzumab Emtansine Confers Improved Outcome in KATHERINE Trial
- Daratumumab Combination: New Standard of Care in Transplant-Ineligible Multiple Myeloma
- Extension of Adjuvant Anastrozole Regimen to 10 Years Yields Higher DFS, but Not OS
- Phase 3 GEICAM/CIBOMA Results: Adjuvant Capecitabine in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Nivolumab Monotherapy Provides Long Term Benefit Advanced Melanoma
- Risk Score Identifies Adjuvant Chemotherapy Toxicity Risk in Elderly Patients With Breast Cancer
- Despite Breast-Conserving Surgery Eligibility, Nearly 50% of Women Chose Mastectomy
- Lisinopril and Carvedilol May Reduce Cardiotoxicity During Adjuvant Trastuzumab Treatment
- Immune Marker Identified as Prognostic in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer