GCS GI 2018
Current screening methods have a low sensitivity for precancerous lesions and are inconvenient, leading to high rates of noncompliance.
Researchers treated 74 patients with dMMR/MSI-H mCRC with nivolumab 3 mg/kg every 2 weeks.
MEK inhibition with cobimetinib may improve the response rate with checkpoint inhibition.
Survivors assigned to an experimental arm showed an improvement in the FACT-C functional well-being sub-scale from baseline to 12 weeks.
Researchers evaluated whether the PD-1 inhibitor would improve outcomes among patients with HCC who progressed after sorafenib treatment.
The study arms had similar rates of adverse events, with 34.7% of patients in the cisplatin arm and 31.2% of patients in the S-1 arm reporting clinically relevant events.
Preclinical models suggested that PEGPH20, which degrades hyaluronan, would improve survival among patients with metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
Researchers randomly assigned 707 patients with advanced HCC to receive oral cabozantinib 60 mg once daily or placebo.
Robot-assisted minimally invasive thoraco-laparoscopic esophagectomy may be a lower-cost alternative, with better post-operative outcomes, to open transthoracic esophagectomy.
Previous research suggested that EIPL may improve survival by reducing the number of intraperitoneal-free cancer cells.
Investigators evaluated data from 277 patients with gastric cancer, 180 of whom underwent CRS plus HIPEC vs 97 who underwent CRS only.
Researchers evaluated the outcomes of 453 patients with stage I to III esophageal cancer who received definitive or preoperative chemoradiation.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Study Analyzing Postmarketing Data on Breast Implant Safety Sparks FDA Response
- Higher-Dose Immunoglobulin Replacement Therapy in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- Finding Clinical Trials in Cancer
- Adding Nintedanib Did Not Improve Survival in Lung Cancer Subtype
- The Identification of a Potential Early Plasma Biomarker for Kidney Cancer
- Pembrolizumab Plus Chemotherapy Extended Survival Longer Than Chemotherapy Alone: Study
- Combining Chemotherapy With Checkpoint Inhibitors Extends Overall Survival in ES-SCLC
- In a Head-to-Head Battle, Brigatinib Appears to Best Crizotinib