Generic Name and Formulations:
Water, maltodextrin, propylene glycol, polyvinylpyrrolidone, sodium hyaluronate, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, disodium edetate, benzalkonium chloride, saccharin sodium, glycyrrhetinic acid, flavoring; concentrated bioadherent oral gel.
Midatech Pharma US Inc.
Indications for GELCLAIR:
Relief of oral pain and irritation due to mucositis/stomatitis, oral surgery, traumatic ulcers or disease, including diffuse aphthous ulcers.
Adults and Children:
Use immediately after dilution; may be used without diluting if water is not available. Rinse around mouth for at least 1 minute, or as needed to coat oral tissue thoroughly; gargle and spit. Use 3 times daily or as needed. Avoid food or drink for at least 1 hour after use.
Reevaluate if no improvements after 7 days.
Single-use packets (15mL)—15
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Oncology Community Expresses Concern About Medicare Advantage Step-Therapy Policy
- Predicting Response to Immunotherapy in Late-Stage Melanoma
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Transplant Status May Affect CAR-T Therapy Outcomes in CLL and B-ALL
- Study Zeroes in on Cause of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline