General Oncology Resource Center
General Oncology News
More General Oncology Information
This fact sheet describes the potential relationship between fermented dairy intake and cancer.
Most studies suggest that treatment with chemotherapy is generally acceptable during the second and third trimesters.
This fact sheet discusses the productivity, or the ability to work and perform daily activities, among survivors of cancers.
This fact sheet discusses the theory that intermittent fasting may reduce the risk of cancer or improve outcomes with anticancer treatments.
This fact sheet describes the potential association between consumption of ultraprocessed foods and the development of cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Fermented Dairy and Cancer
- Evidence Grows Linking BIA-ALCL to Textured Surface of Some Breast Implants
- Immunotherapy Plus Chemotherapy May Turn Cold Tumors Hot
- Increased Risk of Myeloma in African Americans Driven By Higher Rates of 3 Disease Subtypes
- SURTIME Trial: Surgery May Not Be Most Appropriate Frontline Treatment in mRCC
- Risk of Rare Blood Cancers Rises After Solid Tumor Chemotherapy
- Leading Cause of Death in Follicular Lymphoma Remains Disease Itself
- Long-Term Outcomes of Axicabtagene Ciloleucel: ZUMA-1
- Biosimilar Cancer Treatment Ontruzant Gets FDA Approval
- In Mice, Lithium Shown to Reverse Dysfunction Related to Brain Tumor Compression