Compared with ALK¬-positive patients, participants with ROS1 rearrangements were less likely to present with extrathoracic and brain metastases.
Enthusiasm for the CAR T cell approach may redirect rather than augment other possibly safer, more effective, evolutionarily informed approaches to cancer therapy.
In this question-and-answer session, Cancer Therapy Advisor asked Dr Roberts about direct-to-consumer genomic testing for cancer risk.
The pioneer transcription factor GATA2 has been implicated in prostate tumorigenesis, tumor aggressiveness, treatment resistance, and metastasis, making it a promising biomarker.
Researchers are trying to develop prostate cancer biomarkers that can predict treatment effects, to spare patients toxicities associated with unhelpful regimens.
Oncologists may be on the path towards elucidating clinically translatable etiologies of MM.
Researchers argue that combination therapies targeting both mutations in the PI3K pathway and HER2 or hormone receptor overexpression should be evaluated across cancer types.
The National Cancer Institute (NCI) has provided a 12 million dollar grant to fund a collaborative study on breast cancer genetics in African American women.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Confronting Racial Disparities in Prostate Cancer Survival Outcomes
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole: An Effective First-Line Therapy for Advanced Breast Cancer
- FDA Approves Nilotinib for Pediatric Patients With CML
- Nicotinamide and Cancer
- Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab Improves Overall Survival, ORR in Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Encorafenib, Binimetinib May Be Effective in BRAF-Mutant Melanoma