Compared with ALK¬-positive patients, participants with ROS1 rearrangements were less likely to present with extrathoracic and brain metastases.
Enthusiasm for the CAR T cell approach may redirect rather than augment other possibly safer, more effective, evolutionarily informed approaches to cancer therapy.
In this question-and-answer session, Cancer Therapy Advisor asked Dr Roberts about direct-to-consumer genomic testing for cancer risk.
The pioneer transcription factor GATA2 has been implicated in prostate tumorigenesis, tumor aggressiveness, treatment resistance, and metastasis, making it a promising biomarker.
Researchers are trying to develop prostate cancer biomarkers that can predict treatment effects, to spare patients toxicities associated with unhelpful regimens.
Oncologists may be on the path towards elucidating clinically translatable etiologies of MM.
Researchers argue that combination therapies targeting both mutations in the PI3K pathway and HER2 or hormone receptor overexpression should be evaluated across cancer types.
The National Cancer Institute (NCI) has provided a 12 million dollar grant to fund a collaborative study on breast cancer genetics in African American women.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- CAR-T Trial for Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Under Way
- Daratumumab Combination: New Standard of Care in Transplant-Ineligible Multiple Myeloma
- Adjuvant Trastuzumab Emtansine Confers Improved Outcome in KATHERINE Trial
- Phase 3 GEICAM/CIBOMA Results: Adjuvant Capecitabine in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Extension of Adjuvant Anastrozole Regimen to 10 Years Yields Higher DFS, but Not OS
- Selinexor Trials Move Nuclear Suppressor Protein-Export Inhibition Closer to the Clinic for Multiple Myeloma
- Younger Breast Cancer Patients at Higher Risk for Osteoporosis
- Molecular Mechanisms Underlying Immunosurveillance in Multiple Myeloma Identified
- Gly101Val Mutation Directly Causes Resistance to Venetoclax
- Can Treatments for Childhood ALL Alter the Gut Microbiome?