Genitourinary Cancers Symposium 2016
Various genomic differences in African American patients with clear cell renal cell carcinoma predict for reduced responsiveness.
Renal cell carcinoma samples with higher entropy, a measure of evenness and diversity, were associated with favorable prognosis.
A steady overall survival and objective response rate benefit with nivolumab vs everolimus was observed across baseline factors.
Risk score that can accurately predict the presence of adherent perinephric fat (APF) in patients with small renal masses.
A study presented at the Genitourinary Cancers Symposium evaluated two different fractionation schedules suitable for low-risk prostate cancer.
A recent study examined the efficacy of differing high-dose IMRT schedules on prostate cancer treatment.
Anti-androgen therapy during and after salvage radiotherapy in patients with localized prostate cancer significantly improved long-term overall survival.
The addition of zoledronic acid and celecoxib increases survival for men with hormone therapy-naïve metastatic prostate cancer.
Survival in stage IV breast cancer is improving, notably so in some patients treated initially with surgery.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Higher-Dose Immunoglobulin Replacement Therapy in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline
- Study Zeroes in on Cause of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Higher Doses of Image-Guided Neoadjuvant Radiation Therapy Found to Be Safe in Locally Advanced NSCLC: Study
- Supply Shortages of Bacillus Calmette-Guérin Found to Spur Drug Rationing in Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer
- Study Analyzing Postmarketing Data on Breast Implant Safety Sparks FDA Response
- Epacadostat and Pembrolizumab Combo Active in Relapsed NSCLC
- PD-1 Inhibitor Cemiplimab Shows Antitumor Activity in Relapsed NSCLC