Genitourinary Cancers Symposium 2016
Various genomic differences in African American patients with clear cell renal cell carcinoma predict for reduced responsiveness.
Renal cell carcinoma samples with higher entropy, a measure of evenness and diversity, were associated with favorable prognosis.
A steady overall survival and objective response rate benefit with nivolumab vs everolimus was observed across baseline factors.
Risk score that can accurately predict the presence of adherent perinephric fat (APF) in patients with small renal masses.
A study presented at the Genitourinary Cancers Symposium evaluated two different fractionation schedules suitable for low-risk prostate cancer.
A recent study examined the efficacy of differing high-dose IMRT schedules on prostate cancer treatment.
Anti-androgen therapy during and after salvage radiotherapy in patients with localized prostate cancer significantly improved long-term overall survival.
The addition of zoledronic acid and celecoxib increases survival for men with hormone therapy-naïve metastatic prostate cancer.
Survival in stage IV breast cancer is improving, notably so in some patients treated initially with surgery.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma — In the Clinic
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- 5α-Reductase Inhibitors Do Not Increase Risk of High-Grade Prostate Cancer
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- NSCLC: Pretreatment Weight Loss May Be Linked to Socioeconomic Status
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- Model May Identify Patients With Gastric Cancer Likely To Benefit From Chemotherapy