Genitourinary (GU) Cancers Symposium 2016
Various genomic differences in African American patients with clear cell renal cell carcinoma predict for reduced responsiveness.
Renal cell carcinoma samples with higher entropy, a measure of evenness and diversity, were associated with favorable prognosis.
A steady overall survival and objective response rate benefit with nivolumab vs everolimus was observed across baseline factors.
Risk score that can accurately predict the presence of adherent perinephric fat (APF) in patients with small renal masses.
A study presented at the Genitourinary Cancers Symposium evaluated two different fractionation schedules suitable for low-risk prostate cancer.
A recent study examined the efficacy of differing high-dose IMRT schedules on prostate cancer treatment.
Anti-androgen therapy during and after salvage radiotherapy in patients with localized prostate cancer significantly improved long-term overall survival.
The addition of zoledronic acid and celecoxib increases survival for men with hormone therapy-naïve metastatic prostate cancer.
Survival in stage IV breast cancer is improving, notably so in some patients treated initially with surgery.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- CAR-T Trial for Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Under Way
- Adjuvant Trastuzumab Emtansine Confers Improved Outcome in KATHERINE Trial
- Daratumumab Combination: New Standard of Care in Transplant-Ineligible Multiple Myeloma
- Extension of Adjuvant Anastrozole Regimen to 10 Years Yields Higher DFS, but Not OS
- Phase 3 GEICAM/CIBOMA Results: Adjuvant Capecitabine in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Nivolumab Monotherapy Provides Long Term Benefit Advanced Melanoma
- Risk Score Identifies Adjuvant Chemotherapy Toxicity Risk in Elderly Patients With Breast Cancer
- Despite Breast-Conserving Surgery Eligibility, Nearly 50% of Women Chose Mastectomy
- Lisinopril and Carvedilol May Reduce Cardiotoxicity During Adjuvant Trastuzumab Treatment
- Immune Marker Identified as Prognostic in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer