GESTICARE DHA Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Thiamine 3mg, riboflavin 3mg, niacinamide 20mg, pyridoxine HCl 50mg, folic acid 1mg, Vit. B12 8mcg, Vit. C (as ascorbic acid) 120mg, Vit. D3 410 IU, Vit. E 30 IU, calcium (as carbonate) 200mg, iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg, iron (as ferrous fumarate) 27mg, zinc (as oxide) 15mg, choline (as bitartrate) 55mg; tabs. Docosahexaenoic acid [from Algal oil (C.cohnii)] 250mg; caps; contains gelatin.
Indications for GESTICARE DHA:
Nutritional supplement in pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
1 tab and 1 DHA cap daily.
Treatment of pernicious anemia. Hemochromatosis.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. DHA: bleeding diatheses.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. DHA: avoid anticoagulants.
Blister cards (5 tabs + 5 caps)—6
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Oncology Community Expresses Concern About Medicare Advantage Step-Therapy Policy
- Progressive Telomere Shortening: An Epigenetic Biomarker of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Predicting Response to Immunotherapy in Late-Stage Melanoma
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline
- Two Independent Variables Found to Be Prognostic in Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Feasibility of Clinical Production of Autologous NKG2D CAR-T
- A Simplified Dose Schedule of Cetuximab as a Maintenance Therapy in Head and Neck Cancer May Reduce Drug Toxicities