GU Symposium 2015
Toni K. Choueiri, MD, delivered a keynote lecture on recent advances in the treatment of renal cell carcinoma at the 2015 GU Symposium.
Body mass index (BMI) predicts survival and overall response rates in patients with metastatic clear cell renal cell carcinoma.
Protein expression markers predict disease-specific survival (DSS) in clear cell renal cell carcinoma (ccRCC).
Adjuvant sorafenib and sunitinib do not improve survival for patients with locally advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC).
Optimal chemotherapy remains unclear for metastatic teratoma with malignant transformation (TMT).
Circulating microRNA miR-371a-3p levels appear to be a promising biomarker of tumor bulk in testicular germ cell tumors (GCTs).
Baseline and changed neutrophil to lymphocyte ratio predict targeted treatment responses in metastatic renal cell carcinoma (mRCC).
Adjuvant chemotherapy is associated with better survival among patients with advanced nonmetastatic bladder cancer.
Adding short-term androgen deprivation therapy to radiotherapy does not improve overall survival in intermediate-risk prostate cancer.
Dose-escalated radiotherapy does not improve overall survival compared with lower-dose radiotherapy regimens for localized prostate cancer.
Low-dose-rate brachytherapy boost (LDR-PB) achieves better rates of biochemically disease-free outcomes in prostate cancer.
Variants of gene SLCO2B1 associated with progression and survival among patients undergoing androgen deprivation therapy (ADT) for prostate cancer.
Compared with prednisone, cabozantinib does not improve overall survival rates for men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC).
Adding docetaxel to androgen deprivation therapy (ADT) does not improve overall survival in hormone-naïve metastatic prostate cancer.
Androgen receptor V7 (AR-V7) status does not predict response to taxane chemotherapy in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC).
Adding bicalutamide improves overall survival among patients with advanced nonmetastatic hormone-naïve prostate cancer.
The 4Kscore could dramatically reduce the number of unnecessary prostate biopsies.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Higher-Dose Immunoglobulin Replacement Therapy in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline
- Study Zeroes in on Cause of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Higher Doses of Image-Guided Neoadjuvant Radiation Therapy Found to Be Safe in Locally Advanced NSCLC: Study
- Supply Shortages of Bacillus Calmette-Guérin Found to Spur Drug Rationing in Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer
- Study Analyzing Postmarketing Data on Breast Implant Safety Sparks FDA Response
- Epacadostat and Pembrolizumab Combo Active in Relapsed NSCLC
- PD-1 Inhibitor Cemiplimab Shows Antitumor Activity in Relapsed NSCLC