Gynecologic Cancers News
Olaparib Treatment May Improve Health-Related Quality of Life in Germline BRCA1/2-Mutated Ovarian Cancer
More Gynecologic Cancers Information
Differences in Treatment Site of Care: Why Is My Insurer Sending Me to a Particular Treatment Center?
This fact sheet discusses the differences in cost between cancer care at physician offices and health system-based sites of care.
This fact sheet describes the estimated rates of recurrence of selected cancers.
This fact sheet provides patient-focused information about the FDA drug approval process and guidance on researching FDA-approved agents for patients with cancer.
This fact sheet discusses the importance of palliative care as it pertains to cancer survivorship.
This fact sheet discusses the research on supplement use and cancer incidence.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Daratumumab Combination: New Standard of Care in Transplant-Ineligible Multiple Myeloma
- Adjuvant Trastuzumab Emtansine Confers Improved Outcome in KATHERINE Trial
- Extension of Adjuvant Anastrozole Regimen to 10 Years Yields Higher DFS, but Not OS
- Changes in Renal Cell Carcinoma Pathologic Staging and Histologic Grading
- Study Identifies Patients With Breast Cancer Who Don't Benefit From Adjuvant Chemo
- CD19 CAR T-Cell Therapies: "Expect an Evolution"
- Hypofractionated WBI Found Noninferior to Conventionally Fractionated WBI
- Selinexor Trials Move Nuclear Suppressor Protein-Export Inhibition Closer to the Clinic for Multiple Myeloma
- Younger Breast Cancer Patients at Higher Risk for Osteoporosis
- Molecular Mechanisms Underlying Immunosurveillance in Multiple Myeloma Identified