Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Extension of Adjuvant Anastrozole Regimen to 10 Years Yields Higher DFS, but Not OS
- Changes in Renal Cell Carcinoma Pathologic Staging and Histologic Grading
- Palbociclib Plus Letrozole Did Not Show Clinical Benefit in PALLET Trial
- Differences in Treatment Site of Care: Why Is My Insurer Sending Me to a Particular Treatment Center?
- Adjuvant Erlotinib May Benefit Patients With Early-Stage Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Obesity and Cancer
- Lower-Dose, Shorter-Duration Chemotherapy Regimens: Is This a Trend?
- CD19 CAR T-Cell Therapies: "Expect an Evolution"
- Hypofractionated WBI Found Noninferior to Conventionally Fractionated WBI
- Selinexor Trials Move Nuclear Suppressor Protein-Export Inhibition Closer to the Clinic for Multiple Myeloma