Hematologic Cancers News
Three-year outcomes reveal a new standard of care in patients with CLL who are younger than 70.
Although results indicated rivaroxaban decreased the risk of VTE and VTE-related death in patients with cancer, the benefit was not maintained at study conclusion.
Loss of intestinal bacterial diversity in patients undergoing AHCT may be comparable to reductions experienced by patients undergoing alloHCT.
CAR-T cells targeting CD19 and CD20 were successfully and reproducibly produced at the point-of-care within 14 days.
A readout of results from a phase 1 trial featuring MCARH171 demonstrates the potential of the human-derived BCMA-targeted CAR-T for R/R MM.
Clonal hematopoiesis of indeterminate potential is associated with shorter overall and event-free survival after autologous transplant in lymphoma.
BCMA expression did not correlate with clinical response.
Patients saw a deepening of responses over time.
Early results of phase 1, dose-escalation trial demonstrate efficacy and safety of P-BCMA-101 CAR-T cell therapy in patients with R/R MM.
AMG 420 is an anti-B cell maturation antigen bispecific T cell engager antibody construct.
Restricting MM cancer cells from making contact with the bone marrow microenvironment may be achieved through the delivery of inhibitors through nanoparticles.
The investigational antibody construct exploits the power of native effector T cells, supporting antitumor activity shortly after administration.
The construct from Allogene has been engineered to avoid the serious immune-related complications linked to allogeneic transplantation.
Bendamustine-rituximab combination increased risk for day 1 stem cell mobilization failure
Genetically defined mouse models of AEL could help researchers find novel treatment approaches.
Although PFS with ibrutinib-containing regimens was favorable compared with bendamustine rituximab, overall survival was not different across the study arms.
Luspatercept Reduced RBC Transfusion Dependence in Lower-Risk Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Findings from the MEDALIST trial revealed a significant reduction in transfusion burden for patients being treated with luspatercept compared with placebo
Although CAR-T alone has shown utility in CLL, evidence suggests the addition of ibrutinib could improve the durability of remission.
Favorable data on liso-cel bolsters its chances of moving into further stages of development, provided complete responses remain durable.
High rates of PFS found with salvage treatment with BRB regimen in patients with R/R Waldenstrom macroglobulinemia.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- CAR-T Trial for Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Under Way
- Adjuvant Trastuzumab Emtansine Confers Improved Outcome in KATHERINE Trial
- Daratumumab Combination: New Standard of Care in Transplant-Ineligible Multiple Myeloma
- Extension of Adjuvant Anastrozole Regimen to 10 Years Yields Higher DFS, but Not OS
- Phase 3 GEICAM/CIBOMA Results: Adjuvant Capecitabine in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Nivolumab Monotherapy Provides Long Term Benefit Advanced Melanoma
- Risk Score Identifies Adjuvant Chemotherapy Toxicity Risk in Elderly Patients With Breast Cancer
- Despite Breast-Conserving Surgery Eligibility, Nearly 50% of Women Chose Mastectomy
- Lisinopril and Carvedilol May Reduce Cardiotoxicity During Adjuvant Trastuzumab Treatment
- Immune Marker Identified as Prognostic in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer