While CDI is becoming more common in all hospitalized patients, patients with cancer appear to be at an elevated risk.
The risk of AML decreased after 2 years, returning to baseline within 6 years of WDTC diagnosis, but the risk of CML remained elevated for up to 10 years.
In the treatment of myeloma, researchers are using therapies engineered to target a protein on myeloma cells called B cell maturation antigen.
At the median follow-up 22.9 months, 56.3% of patients in the BV arm achieved a significantly superior objective global response lasting at least 4 months vs 12.5% of patients in the IC arms.
Enthusiasm for the CAR T cell approach may redirect rather than augment other possibly safer, more effective, evolutionarily informed approaches to cancer therapy.
Cancer Therapy Advisor asked Dr Kumar to discuss his team's investigation into a dexamethasone dosing schedule for reducing the rates of peripheral neuropathy.
Four-year follow-up data of the ELOQUENT-2 trial demonstrated that elotuzumab plus lenalidomide/dexamethasone has ongoing efficacy among patients with relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma — In the Clinic
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- 5α-Reductase Inhibitors Do Not Increase Risk of High-Grade Prostate Cancer
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- NSCLC: Pretreatment Weight Loss May Be Linked to Socioeconomic Status
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- Model May Identify Patients With Gastric Cancer Likely To Benefit From Chemotherapy