Guidelines for hepatitis B virus (HBV) screening among patients with cancer have been updated.
Recent results on entecavir may change use of lamivudine prophylaxis in cancer patients with the hepatitis B virus.
For Lymphoma Patients Receiving R-CHOP, Entecavir More Effective for HBV-Related Hepatitis ProphylaxisDecember 17, 2014
Risk of hepatitis B virus (HBV) related hepatitis and HBV reactivation is lower with entecavir and lamivudine in lymphoma.
To prevent reactivation, antiviral therapy recommended for chemotherapy, immunotherapy patients who are hepatitis B positive.
Hepatitis C Virus Infection dose chart with characteristics of patients for whom therapy is widely accepted.
Anti-CLTA4 Immunotherapy Achieves Antitumor Effects in Small Study of Hepatitis C-Related Hepatocellular CarcinomaJuly 30, 2013
Immunotherapy targeting the CLTA4 protein in HCV-related HCC demonstrated modest extended survival in a disease that has a high mortality rate.
Dosing regimen chart for the treatment of Hepatitis B.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- CAR-T Trial for Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Under Way
- Daratumumab Combination: New Standard of Care in Transplant-Ineligible Multiple Myeloma
- Adjuvant Trastuzumab Emtansine Confers Improved Outcome in KATHERINE Trial
- Phase 3 GEICAM/CIBOMA Results: Adjuvant Capecitabine in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Extension of Adjuvant Anastrozole Regimen to 10 Years Yields Higher DFS, but Not OS
- Selinexor Trials Move Nuclear Suppressor Protein-Export Inhibition Closer to the Clinic for Multiple Myeloma
- Younger Breast Cancer Patients at Higher Risk for Osteoporosis
- Molecular Mechanisms Underlying Immunosurveillance in Multiple Myeloma Identified
- Gly101Val Mutation Directly Causes Resistance to Venetoclax
- Can Treatments for Childhood ALL Alter the Gut Microbiome?