Guidelines for hepatitis B virus (HBV) screening among patients with cancer have been updated.
Recent results on entecavir may change use of lamivudine prophylaxis in cancer patients with the hepatitis B virus.
For Lymphoma Patients Receiving R-CHOP, Entecavir More Effective for HBV-Related Hepatitis ProphylaxisDecember 17, 2014
Risk of hepatitis B virus (HBV) related hepatitis and HBV reactivation is lower with entecavir and lamivudine in lymphoma.
To prevent reactivation, antiviral therapy recommended for chemotherapy, immunotherapy patients who are hepatitis B positive.
Hepatitis C Virus Infection dose chart with characteristics of patients for whom therapy is widely accepted.
Anti-CLTA4 Immunotherapy Achieves Antitumor Effects in Small Study of Hepatitis C-Related Hepatocellular CarcinomaJuly 30, 2013
Immunotherapy targeting the CLTA4 protein in HCV-related HCC demonstrated modest extended survival in a disease that has a high mortality rate.
Dosing regimen chart for the treatment of Hepatitis B.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Study Analyzing Postmarketing Data on Breast Implant Safety Sparks FDA Response
- Higher-Dose Immunoglobulin Replacement Therapy in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline
- Despite Promising Trial Results, Skeptics Raise Red Flags About Anlotinib's Efficacy in Heavily Treated NSCLC
- Higher Risk of MGUS in Relatives of Patients With Multiple Myeloma Confirmed
- Brentuximab Vedotin Combo Active in Older Patients With Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Prostate Cancer Drug Resistance Mediated by Epigenetic Changes
- Nilotinib and Dasatinib Confer Similar Outcomes for Chronic-Phase CML