Guidelines for hepatitis B virus (HBV) screening among patients with cancer have been updated.
Recent results on entecavir may change use of lamivudine prophylaxis in cancer patients with the hepatitis B virus.
For Lymphoma Patients Receiving R-CHOP, Entecavir More Effective for HBV-Related Hepatitis ProphylaxisDecember 17, 2014
Risk of hepatitis B virus (HBV) related hepatitis and HBV reactivation is lower with entecavir and lamivudine in lymphoma.
To prevent reactivation, antiviral therapy recommended for chemotherapy, immunotherapy patients who are hepatitis B positive.
Hepatitis C Virus Infection dose chart with characteristics of patients for whom therapy is widely accepted.
Anti-CLTA4 Immunotherapy Achieves Antitumor Effects in Small Study of Hepatitis C-Related Hepatocellular CarcinomaJuly 30, 2013
Immunotherapy targeting the CLTA4 protein in HCV-related HCC demonstrated modest extended survival in a disease that has a high mortality rate.
Hepatitis B Adult Renal Dosing categorized by creatinine clearance.
Dosing regimen chart for the treatment of Hepatitis B.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Confronting Racial Disparities in Prostate Cancer Survival Outcomes
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole: An Effective First-Line Therapy for Advanced Breast Cancer
- FDA Approves Nilotinib for Pediatric Patients With CML
- Nicotinamide and Cancer
- Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab Improves Overall Survival, ORR in Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Encorafenib, Binimetinib May Be Effective in BRAF-Mutant Melanoma