Generic Name and Formulations:
Chlorhexidine gluconate 4%; skin cleanser.
Molnlycke Health Care Inc.
Indications for HIBICLENS:
Skin wound and general skin cleansing. Surgical hand scrub. Healthcare personnel handwash. Patient preoperative skin preparation.
Adults and Children:
Rinse area, apply minimum amount to cover area, wash area and rinse thoroughly.
As patient preoperative skin preparation of the head or face. In contact with the meninges or in the genital area.
Discontinue if allergic reaction occurs. Avoid eyes, ears and mouth: can cause eye injury, deafness. Do not routinely treat wounds involving more than the superficial layers of the skin. Do not repeat general cleansing of large body areas except when advised by healthcare provider.
Irritation, sensitization, allergic reactions.
Liq—15mL, 4oz, 8oz, pt, qt, gal
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Oncology Community Expresses Concern About Medicare Advantage Step-Therapy Policy
- Predicting Response to Immunotherapy in Late-Stage Melanoma
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Transplant Status May Affect CAR-T Therapy Outcomes in CLL and B-ALL
- Study Zeroes in on Cause of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline