HYPERRHO S/D MINI-DOSE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Rho(D) immune globulin human; 250 IU; per syringe; soln for IM inj.; preservative-free; latex-free.
Grifols Biologicals, Inc.
Indications for HYPERRHO S/D MINI-DOSE:
Prevention of isoimmunization of Rho(D) negative women during spontaneous or induced abortion of ≤12 weeks' gestation when mother is not sensitized to Rho(D) antigen and father is not known to be Rho(D) negative.
Postabortion or miscarriage of up to 12 weeks gestation: 1 syringe IM within 3hrs of spontaneous or induced abortion or within 72hrs following termination of pregnancy.
Contains human plasma; monitor for possible infection transmission. IgA deficiency. Pregnancy (Cat.C).
Avoid live vaccines within 3 months.
Local or infusion reactions.
Report all infections suspected to be transmitted by HyperRHO S/D to (800) 520-2807.
Full dose (Single-dose prefilled syringe)—1; Mini dose (Single-dose prefilled syringe)—10
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Nicotinamide and Cancer
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Opioid Prescription Protocol Decreases Opioid Use After Gynecologic Surgery
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole May Be Active in Recurrent Endometrial Carcinoma
- Affordable Care Act Increased Percentage of Insured Patients With Gynecologic Cancers
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole: An Effective First-Line Therapy for Advanced Breast Cancer
- FDA Approves Nilotinib for Pediatric Patients With CML