ICAPS LUTEIN & ZEAXANTHIN OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.A (as beta carotene) 6,600 IU, riboflavin 10mg, Vit.C (as ascorbic acid) 400mg, Vit.E 150 IU, calcium 30mg, copper 4mg, manganese 10mg, selenium 40mcg, zinc (as acetate) 60mg, lutein/zeaxanthin 4mg; per 2 del-rel tabs.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Light Therapy May Prevent Depression During Hospitalization Post-Transplant in Multiple Myeloma
- Re-treatment With Checkpoint Inhibitors in Some Patients with NSCLC May Be Feasible
- TNFi Not Linked to Increased Risk for Cancer Recurrence in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- IL-23 Drives Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Immediate Instillation of Mitomycin C Post-TURBT May Benefit All Patients with Bladder Cancer