ICAR-C PLUS Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Iron (as carbonyl) 100mg, Vit. B12 25mcg, folic acid 1mg, Vit. C 250mg; tabs.
- Continuation of Bevacizumab After Progression May Not Improve Survival Outcomes in NSCLC
- SBRT Appears Effective for Oligometastatic Prostate Cancer
- First-Line Atezolizumab Plus Bevacizumab Receives Breakthrough Therapy Designation for HCC
- Head and Neck Cancers Treatment Regimens
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Treatment Regimens: Lymphoblastic Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer (Recurrent or Metastatic) Treatment Regimens
Indications for ICAR-C PLUS:
Iron deficiency and iron deficiency anemia.
1 tab once daily.
Use Ped Susp. 15mg (of iron) once daily.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. Monitor hemoglobin, hematocrit, reticulocyte count periodically. Elderly.
Inhibits tetracycline absorption. Aluminum- or magnesium-containing antacids inhibit iron absorption.
Nausea, abdominal discomfort and pain, constipation, diarrhea, masks occult bleeding, black stools.
Ped Susp—4oz (w. dosing syringe)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Predicting Response to Immunotherapy in Late-Stage Melanoma
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Feasibility of Clinical Production of Autologous NKG2D CAR-T
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Transplant Status May Affect CAR-T Therapy Outcomes in CLL and B-ALL
- Study Zeroes in on Cause of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline