ICAR PEDIATRIC SUSP OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Iron (as carbonyl) 15mg/1.25mL; grape flavor; sugar- and alcohol-free.
Indications for ICAR PEDIATRIC SUSP:
Iron deficiency and iron deficiency anemia.
1 tab once daily.
Use Ped Susp. 15mg (of iron) once daily.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. Monitor hemoglobin, hematocrit, reticulocyte count periodically. Elderly.
Inhibits tetracycline absorption. Aluminum- or magnesium-containing antacids inhibit iron absorption.
Nausea, abdominal discomfort and pain, constipation, diarrhea, masks occult bleeding, black stools.
Ped Susp—4oz (w. dosing syringe)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Study Analyzing Postmarketing Data on Breast Implant Safety Sparks FDA Response
- Higher-Dose Immunoglobulin Replacement Therapy in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- Despite Promising Trial Results, Skeptics Raise Red Flags About Anlotinib's Efficacy in Heavily Treated NSCLC
- Higher Risk of MGUS in Relatives of Patients With Multiple Myeloma Confirmed
- Brentuximab Vedotin Combo Active in Older Patients With Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Prostate Cancer Drug Resistance Mediated by Epigenetic Changes
- Nilotinib and Dasatinib Confer Similar Outcomes for Chronic-Phase CML