Most Recent Articles by Isabel Cunningham, MD
Approaching leukemia today as only a "liquid" cancer in all cases is to overlook knowledge long available about its tumor phenotype.
Dr Isabel Cunningham discusses some of the important studies presented at the 2016 ASH meeting.
Dr Isabel Cunningham reviews and highlights important, recently published articles with recommendations for treating elderly patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML).
Isabel Cunningham, MD, advisory board member for CTA, asks Dr Apperley about how to treat patients with CML that cause specialists particular concern.
Isabel Cunningham, MD, Cancer Therapy Advisor Advisory Board member, weighs in on recent discoveries in the treatment of hematologic cancers.
More Articles by Isabel Cunningham, MD
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Moving Targets: Off-Label Prescribing of Targeted Therapies
- New Algorithm Improves Outcome Prediction for Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- 2-Year TKI Consolidation Allowed for TKI Cessation in Select Patients With CML
- Trial Identifies Marker for Response to Immunotherapy in Esophageal Cancer
- Immunotherapy Combo in Head and Neck Cancer Shows Activity in Phase 2 Trial
- Study Finds Real-World Data on Cardiac Toxicity of Trabectedin May Be Limited
- POT1 Revealed as a Sarcoma Predisposition Gene
- IMRT Linked to Fewer Instances of Local Recurrence in Sarcoma: A Long-Term Follow-Up
- Study Adds More Evidence to Support Active Surveillance as the Standard of Care for Certain Desmoid Tumors
- Palliative Care and Survivorship