ISOPTO CARBACHOL Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Carbachol 1.5%, 3%; oph. soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for ISOPTO CARBACHOL:
2 drops up to 3 times daily.
History or risk of retinal detachment (aphakic or myopic patients, retinovitreal pathology). Corneal abrasions. Acute cardiac failure. Recent MI. Bradycardia. Hyper- or hypotension. Asthma. Active peptic ulcer. GI spasm. Hyperthyroidism. Urinary tract obstruction. Parkinsonism. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Local irritation, ciliary spasm, ciliary and conjunctival injection, headache, induced myopia, reduced nighttime visual acuity; retinal detachment, lens opacity (rare). Systemic cholinergic effects if absorbed systemically.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Nicotinamide and Cancer
- Opioid Prescription Protocol Decreases Opioid Use After Gynecologic Surgery
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole May Be Active in Recurrent Endometrial Carcinoma
- Affordable Care Act Increased Percentage of Insured Patients With Gynecologic Cancers
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole: An Effective First-Line Therapy for Advanced Breast Cancer
- FDA Approves Nilotinib for Pediatric Patients With CML