Most Recent Articles by James Nam, PharmD
The association between disease progression and PD-1/PD-L1 inhibitors in non-small cell lung cancer is unknown.
Patients with severe complications, such as interstitial lung disease, are often excluded from clinical studies assessing chemotherapy in NSCLC.
Previous studies have suggested that high-dose therapy with busulfan plus melphalan may confer a benefit to patients with Ewing sarcoma compared with conventional chemotherapy.
Previous studies showed that elotuzumab plus lenalidomide and dexamethasone improved progression-free survival and response rates, but its impact on patient-reported outcomes is unknown.
Researchers assess the outcomes of 5517 patients with bladder cancer who underwent radical cystectomy with or without neoadjuvant radiotherapy or chemotherapy.
More Articles by James Nam, PharmD
Ibrutinib May Be Effective in Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Who Were Excluded from Clinical TrialsAug 30,2018
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Are Next-Gen Antibody-Drug Conjugates a Path Forward for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and Myeloma?
- Ponatinib Tops Bosutinib for Third-Line Treatment of CML in a Comparative Analysis
- Using ctDNA to Predict Cancer Recurrence and Guide Therapy Selection
- Apalutamide Does Not Diminish Quality of Life in Nonmetastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Treatment Delays May Mean Worse Survival in Head and Neck Cancer
- FDA-Approved Breast Cancer Drug Treatments
- A Trained Dog Smells Early-Stage Lung Cancer With a High Degree of Accuracy
- FDA-Approved Colorectal Cancer Drug Treatments
- Synthetic or Plant-Based Cannabis for Symptom Relief in Patients With Cancer: Do We Have Any Evidence?
- Emetogenic Potential of Antineoplastic Agents
- Combination Abiraterone Acetate, Radium-223 Not Recommended in CRPC With Bone Mets
- Brigatinib Found More Effective for ALK-positive NSCLC Brain Mets Compared With Crizotinib
- Higher Baseline AFP Linked to Greater Benefit With Cabozantinib in Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Real-World Study Shows High Response Rates to T-VEC in Early Metastatic Melanoma
- A Big BiTE: Tetravalent BiTE Highly Potent in HER2-positive Breast Cancer Models