JEVITY 1.5 CAL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates, soy protein isolate), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids, corn maltodextrin, fructooligosaccharides, fiber blend), fat (high oleic safflower, canola, MCT, soy lecithin), fiber (soy, oat, gum arabic, carboxymethylcellulose), taurine, L-carnitine, vitamins, minerals; lactose- and gluten-free; contains milk and soy.
Indications for JEVITY 1.5 CAL:
Supplemental or sole-source tube feeding. May use orally in patients with altered taste perception.
Adults and Children:
Provides 355Cal/8oz (1500Cal/L).
High-calorie, high-protein medical nutritional supplement w. fiber.
Jevity 1 Cal (cans)—8oz, 32oz
Jevity 1.2 Cal, Jevity 1.5 Cal (cans)—8oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma — In the Clinic
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- 5α-Reductase Inhibitors Do Not Increase Risk of High-Grade Prostate Cancer
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- NSCLC: Pretreatment Weight Loss May Be Linked to Socioeconomic Status
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- Model May Identify Patients With Gastric Cancer Likely To Benefit From Chemotherapy