Most Recent Articles by John Schieszer, MA
QoL for patients with cancer is reduced just as much by the accumulation of low-level toxicities as it is from high-level adverse events.
mTOR inhibition is thought to enhance the efficacy of chemotherapy.
Induction ILP Prior to Surgery for ESTS Did Not Improve Patient Outcomes Compared With Standard of CareDec 21, 2018
The outcomes of patients with ESTS did not improve as a result of induction ILP prior to surgical intervention.
When used as a fixed-duration venetoclax-rituximab combination, 62% of patients achieved an undetectable minimal residual disease level in peripheral blood.
Use of durvalumab consolidation therapy in all eligible patients with NSCLC was deemed cost-effective, despite its incremental budgetary consequence of $768 million in year 1.
More Articles by John Schieszer, MA
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer Responds to Novel Radiation Therapy
- Clinical Applications of Liquid Biopsies in Cancer
- Two-Drug Combination Superior to Sunitinib in Patients With Untreated Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Radical Prostatectomy Compared With Watchful Waiting in Localized Prostate Cancer
- Investigational Antiandrogen Drug Delays Metastasis in CRPC
- No Benefit Seen From HSCT in Hypodiploid B-ALL
- Patients With CP-CML Deemed Less Likely to Continue Taking Generic Imatinib
- Opinion: Understanding the FDA's Take on Cannabidiol
- High IDO1 Tumor Expression May Predict Poor Overall Survival in Patients With Anal Cancer
- Ambient Benzene Exposure and Risk of Hematologic Malignancies