Generic Name and Formulations:
Tavaborole 5%; topical soln; contains alcohol.
Indications for KERYDIN:
Treatment of onychomycosis of the toenail(s) due to Trichophyton rubrum and Trichophyton mentagrophytes.
Apply to affected toenail(s) once daily for 48 weeks. Ensure complete application to entire toenail surface and under the tip of each toenail being treated.
Not for oral, ophthalmic, or intravaginal use. Product is flammable. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Ingrown toenail, application site reactions (eg, exfoliation, erythema, dermatitis).
Bottle (10mL)—1 (w. dropper)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Light Therapy May Prevent Depression During Hospitalization Post-Transplant in Multiple Myeloma
- Re-treatment With Checkpoint Inhibitors in Some Patients with NSCLC May Be Feasible
- TNFi Not Linked to Increased Risk for Cancer Recurrence in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- IL-23 Drives Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Immediate Instillation of Mitomycin C Post-TURBT May Benefit All Patients with Bladder Cancer