Generic Name and Formulations:
Lipase 1200 Units, amylase 15000 Units, protease 15000 Units; caps.
Indications for KU-ZYME:
Supplement in digestive enzyme deficiency.
Adults and Children:
May be opened and sprinkled on food. 1–2 caps with meals or snacks.
Acute pancreatic conditions. Pork allergy.
Should not delay or replace treatment of primary disorder. Maintain proper diet. Avoid inhaling contents of caps. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Avoid concomitant antacids.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Nicotinamide and Cancer
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Opioid Prescription Protocol Decreases Opioid Use After Gynecologic Surgery
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole May Be Active in Recurrent Endometrial Carcinoma
- Affordable Care Act Increased Percentage of Insured Patients With Gynecologic Cancers
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole: An Effective First-Line Therapy for Advanced Breast Cancer
- FDA Approves Nilotinib for Pediatric Patients With CML