Generic Name and Formulations:
Lipase 1200 Units, amylase 30000 Units, protease 30000 Units; caps.
Indications for KUTRASE:
Symptomatic treatment of digestive dysfunction.
May be opened and sprinkled on food. 1 cap with meals or snacks.
Glaucoma. GI or urinary tract obstruction. Paralytic ileus. Intestinal atony. Unstable cardiovascular status. Severe ulcerative colitis. Toxic megacolon. Myasthenia gravis. Acute pancreatic conditions. Pork allergy.
High environmental temperature. Diarrhea (may indicate obstruction). Autonomic neuropathy. Hyperthyroidism. Cardiovascular disease (esp. tachycardia). CHF. Arrhythmias. Hypertension. Renal disease. Hiatal hernia associated with reflux esophagitis. Avoid inhaling contents of caps. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Avoid concomitant antacids.
Drowsiness, dizziness, blurred vision, other anticholinergic effects, suppression of lactation, paradoxical excitement, diarrhea.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Oncology Community Expresses Concern About Medicare Advantage Step-Therapy Policy
- Progressive Telomere Shortening: An Epigenetic Biomarker of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Predicting Response to Immunotherapy in Late-Stage Melanoma
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline
- Two Independent Variables Found to Be Prognostic in Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Feasibility of Clinical Production of Autologous NKG2D CAR-T
- A Simplified Dose Schedule of Cetuximab as a Maintenance Therapy in Head and Neck Cancer May Reduce Drug Toxicities