BUN and/or Creatinine Increased: Prerenal Cause
Renal artery stenosis
Atherosclerotic renal vascular disease
Thromboembolic renal vascular disease
HUS or TTP Sickle cell disease-associated nephropathy
Suggested Additional Lab Testing
Studies that would permit a diagnosis of HUS, TTP, or sickle cell disease are valuable.
Tests that identify a predisposition to thrombosis may also be informative.
Copyright © 2017, 2013 Decision Support in Medicine, LLC. All rights reserved.
No sponsor or advertiser has participated in, approved or paid for the content provided by Decision Support in Medicine LLC. The Licensed Content is the property of and copyrighted by DSM.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- CAR-T Trial for Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Under Way
- Adjuvant Trastuzumab Emtansine Confers Improved Outcome in KATHERINE Trial
- Phase 3 GEICAM/CIBOMA Results: Adjuvant Capecitabine in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Rivaroxaban Reduced VTE and VTE-Related Death in Patients With Cancer: Results of the CASSINI Study
- CAR-T and Ibrutinib: Better Together?
- Risk Score Identifies Adjuvant Chemotherapy Toxicity Risk in Elderly Patients With Breast Cancer
- Despite Breast-Conserving Surgery Eligibility, Nearly 50% of Women Chose Mastectomy
- Lisinopril and Carvedilol May Reduce Cardiotoxicity During Adjuvant Trastuzumab Treatment
- Immune Marker Identified as Prognostic in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Rates of Adverse Events Similar Regardless of IMRT Boost Type