BUN and/or Creatinine Increased: Prerenal Cause
Renal artery stenosis
Atherosclerotic renal vascular disease
Thromboembolic renal vascular disease
HUS or TTP Sickle cell disease-associated nephropathy
Suggested Additional Lab Testing
Studies that would permit a diagnosis of HUS, TTP, or sickle cell disease are valuable.
Tests that identify a predisposition to thrombosis may also be informative.
Copyright © 2017, 2013 Decision Support in Medicine, LLC. All rights reserved.
No sponsor or advertiser has participated in, approved or paid for the content provided by Decision Support in Medicine LLC. The Licensed Content is the property of and copyrighted by DSM.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Oncology Community Expresses Concern About Medicare Advantage Step-Therapy Policy
- Progressive Telomere Shortening: An Epigenetic Biomarker of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Predicting Response to Immunotherapy in Late-Stage Melanoma
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline
- Two Independent Variables Found to Be Prognostic in Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Feasibility of Clinical Production of Autologous NKG2D CAR-T
- A Simplified Dose Schedule of Cetuximab as a Maintenance Therapy in Head and Neck Cancer May Reduce Drug Toxicities