Low TSH – Hyperthyroidism
Toxic multinodular goiter
Suggested Additional Lab Testing
Graves disease: T4 is high and in some cases T3 is elevated and T4 is normal.
Toxic multinodular goiter: T4 and T3 are high with suggestive radioactive iodine uptake and thyroid scans.
Toxic adenoma: T4 and T3 are high with suggestive radioactive iodine uptake and thyroid scans.
Subacute thyroiditis: T4 and T3 are high with increased SED rate and decreased radioactive iodine uptake.
Chronic thyroiditis: T4 and T3 are high with normal SED rate and decreased radioactive iodine uptake.
Copyright © 2017, 2013 Decision Support in Medicine, LLC. All rights reserved.
No sponsor or advertiser has participated in, approved or paid for the content provided by Decision Support in Medicine LLC. The Licensed Content is the property of and copyrighted by DSM.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Hyperthermia Plus Chemotherapy Improves Survival in Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Survey May Help To Identify Patients With Cancer at Risk of HBV Reactivation
- Fish Consumption and Cancer
- Socioeconomic Status May Preclude Elderly Patients From Receiving Pancreatic Cancer Treatment
- Receptor Agonists With Palonosetron May Reduce Needed Dexamethasone Duration