Positive Serologic Test for Hepatitis A Virus (HAV)
Hepatitis A virus infection
False-positive serologic test for hepatitis A
Suggested Additional Lab Testing
For acute hepatitis A:
Elevated liver function tests for the aminotransferase
Positive test for anti-HAV IgM
Anti-HAV IgM levels usually remain elevated for 3-6 months.
Copyright © 2017, 2013 Decision Support in Medicine, LLC. All rights reserved.
No sponsor or advertiser has participated in, approved or paid for the content provided by Decision Support in Medicine LLC. The Licensed Content is the property of and copyrighted by DSM.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Hyperthermia Plus Chemotherapy Improves Survival in Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Survey May Help To Identify Patients With Cancer at Risk of HBV Reactivation
- Fish Consumption and Cancer
- Socioeconomic Status May Preclude Elderly Patients From Receiving Pancreatic Cancer Treatment
- Receptor Agonists With Palonosetron May Reduce Needed Dexamethasone Duration