Positive Serologic Test for Hepatitis A Virus (HAV)
Hepatitis A virus infection
False-positive serologic test for hepatitis A
Suggested Additional Lab Testing
For acute hepatitis A:
Elevated liver function tests for the aminotransferase
Positive test for anti-HAV IgM
Anti-HAV IgM levels usually remain elevated for 3-6 months.
Copyright © 2017, 2013 Decision Support in Medicine, LLC. All rights reserved.
No sponsor or advertiser has participated in, approved or paid for the content provided by Decision Support in Medicine LLC. The Licensed Content is the property of and copyrighted by DSM.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Noninvasive Exhaled Breath Test May Be Effective In Diagnosing Esophagogastric Cancers
- Sex Hormone Levels Significantly Affect Treatment-Free Survival in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Reducing Dose Intensity May Be Associated with Shortened PFS in Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia
- Pediatric CML: Life-Long Considerations With TKI Therapy
- Bladder Cancer, UTUC More Common in Kidney Transplant Recipients