Most Recent Articles by Leah Lawrence
The continuous decline in cancer deaths over the past 25 years was attributed to improvements in screening, treatment.
Experts examined the role of population-based early detection cancer screening.
Breast cancer models showed certain neoadjuvant chemotherapy promoted prometastatic behavior.
Clinical application of cerebrospinal fluid ctDNA analysis remains unclear.
Smoking and drinking were related to changes in the esophageal epithelium.
More Articles by Leah Lawrence
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Clinical Applications of Liquid Biopsies in Cancer
- Two-Drug Combination Superior to Sunitinib in Patients With Untreated Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Immunotherapy in Glioblastoma: Peaks and Pits
- Opinion: Understanding the FDA's Take on Cannabidiol
- Investigational Antiandrogen Drug Delays Metastasis in CRPC
- Polymorphism in HSD3B1 as a Potential Prognostic Biomarker in Prostate Cancer
- Opioid Use and Cancer
- OS and PFS End Points Not Met in Phase 3 Trial of Pembrolizumab in Advanced HCC
- No Benefit Observed With Osimertinib Plus Durvalumab in EGFR-Mutated NSCLC
- Evidence of the Role of Circulating Insulin in Renal Cell Carcinoma Risk