Most Recent Articles by Leah Lawrence
Perspectives differ on whether ponatinib is a niche drug that should be reserved for younger patients.
Approximately half of patients with advanced cancer who are enrolled in phase 1 clinical trials do not know the ultimate goal of the study.
Any new study of pazopanib or sunitinib must be placed in perspective of the changing treatment landscape and the market entrance of new immunotherapies.
The breakdown of the medication abiraterone, which can be accelerated by the presence of a specific gene variant, produces drug metabolites that are suspected to play a role in the progression of prostate cancer to castration-resistant forms of disease.
Selecting therapies for patients with multiple myeloma is challenging because the disease is inherently heterogeneous.
More Articles by Leah Lawrence
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- IL-23 Drives Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Immediate Instillation of Mitomycin C Post-TURBT May Benefit All Patients with Bladder Cancer
- Lenalidomide-Based Maintenance Therapy May Be the Most Effective in Myeloma
- Approximately Two-Thirds of Patients With Stage IV Bladder Cancer Remain Untreated
- Aspirin and Colorectal Cancer