Most Recent Articles by Leah Lawrence
Researchers find that surgical decision making is often driven by factors beyond extent of disease.
Partial-breast irradiation failed to meet protocol-defined measures for equivalence.
Adjuvant chemotherapy was linked to improved overall survival in older adults with breast cancer.
New research may help identify new candidate targets and stratify patients eligible for innovative therapies.
Bendamustine-rituximab combination increased risk for day 1 stem cell mobilization failure
More Articles by Leah Lawrence
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Extension of Adjuvant Anastrozole Regimen to 10 Years Yields Higher DFS, but Not OS
- Changes in Renal Cell Carcinoma Pathologic Staging and Histologic Grading
- Palbociclib Plus Letrozole Did Not Show Clinical Benefit in PALLET Trial
- Differences in Treatment Site of Care: Why Is My Insurer Sending Me to a Particular Treatment Center?
- Adjuvant Erlotinib May Benefit Patients With Early-Stage Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Obesity and Cancer
- Lower-Dose, Shorter-Duration Chemotherapy Regimens: Is This a Trend?
- CD19 CAR T-Cell Therapies: "Expect an Evolution"
- Hypofractionated WBI Found Noninferior to Conventionally Fractionated WBI
- Selinexor Trials Move Nuclear Suppressor Protein-Export Inhibition Closer to the Clinic for Multiple Myeloma