Generic Name and Formulations:
Betamethasone (as dipropionate) 0.05%, clotrimazole 1%; crm; lotion.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for LOTRISONE:
Tinea pedis, t. cruris, t. corporis.
T. cruris, t. corporis: apply thin film twice daily for 1 week; max 2 weeks. T. pedis: apply sufficient amount twice daily for 2 weeks; max 4 weeks. Max 45g (crm), 45mL (lotion) per week. Do not occlude.
<17yrs: not recommended.
Avoid eyes. Do not use for diaper dermatitis. Risk of HPA axis suppression with high-potency steroids, prolonged use, application to large surface area, use of occlusive dressings, altered skin barrier, liver failure, young age; discontinue gradually, or reduce dose or potency if occurs. Increased risk of posterior subcapsular cataracts and glaucoma; monitor for visual symptoms. Thinning skin. Reevaluate periodically. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Steroid + azole antifungal.
Rash, edema, secondary infections; HPA axis suppression (esp. in children), skin atrophy.
Crm—15g, 45g; Lotion—30mL
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Extension of Adjuvant Anastrozole Regimen to 10 Years Yields Higher DFS, but Not OS
- Changes in Renal Cell Carcinoma Pathologic Staging and Histologic Grading
- Palbociclib Plus Letrozole Did Not Show Clinical Benefit in PALLET Trial
- Differences in Treatment Site of Care: Why Is My Insurer Sending Me to a Particular Treatment Center?
- Adjuvant Erlotinib May Benefit Patients With Early-Stage Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Obesity and Cancer
- Lower-Dose, Shorter-Duration Chemotherapy Regimens: Is This a Trend?
- CD19 CAR T-Cell Therapies: "Expect an Evolution"
- Hypofractionated WBI Found Noninferior to Conventionally Fractionated WBI
- Selinexor Trials Move Nuclear Suppressor Protein-Export Inhibition Closer to the Clinic for Multiple Myeloma