Generic Name and Formulations:
Luliconazole 1%; cream.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Indications for LUZU:
Interdigital tinea pedis, t. cruris, and t. corporis caused by Trichophyton rubrum and Epidermophyton floccosum.
Adults and Children:
Apply to affected area and approximately 1 inch of the immediate surrounding area(s) once daily. T. corporis (≥2yrs): treat for 1 week. T. pedis (≥12yrs): treat for 2 weeks. T. cruris (≥12yrs): treat for 1 week.
Not for ophthalmic, oral, or intravaginal use. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
May inhibit CYP2C19 activity.
Application site reactions.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Erdafitinib Granted FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Urothelial Carcinoma
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab Improves Overall Survival, ORR in Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Encorafenib, Binimetinib May Be Effective in BRAF-Mutant Melanoma
- CLL: Venetoclax Plus Rituximab Improves 2-Year PFS
- Confronting Racial Disparities in Prostate Cancer Survival Outcomes
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma