MEGACE ORAL SUSPENSION Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Megestrol acetate 40mg/mL; lemon-lime flavor.
Indications for MEGACE ORAL SUSPENSION:
Anorexia, cachexia, or unexplained significant weight loss in patients diagnosed with AIDS.
History of thromboembolic disease. Diabetes. Pregnancy (Cat.X): not recommended.
May increase insulin requirements. Decreases indinavir levels.
GI upset, impotence, flatulence, rash, hypertension, fever, decreased libido, breakthrough bleeding, hyperglycemia, insomnia.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Light Therapy May Prevent Depression During Hospitalization Post-Transplant in Multiple Myeloma
- Re-treatment With Checkpoint Inhibitors in Some Patients with NSCLC May Be Feasible
- TNFi Not Linked to Increased Risk for Cancer Recurrence in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- IL-23 Drives Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Immediate Instillation of Mitomycin C Post-TURBT May Benefit All Patients with Bladder Cancer