Generic Name and Formulations:
Butenafine HCl 1%; crm.
Indications for MENTAX:
Tinea versicolor, t. corporis, t. cruris, and interdigital t. pedis.
Apply to affected and immediately surrounding area. T. versicolor, corporis, cruris: Apply once daily for 2 wks. T. pedis: Apply twice daily for 1 wk, or once daily for 4 wks. Reevaluate if no improvement after therapy.
Avoid eyes, nose, mouth, mucous membranes. Do not occlude. Discontinue if irritation develops and confirm diagnosis. Sensitivity to allylamines. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Burning/stinging, worsening of condition, other local irritation.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Oncology Community Expresses Concern About Medicare Advantage Step-Therapy Policy
- Predicting Response to Immunotherapy in Late-Stage Melanoma
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Transplant Status May Affect CAR-T Therapy Outcomes in CLL and B-ALL
- Study Zeroes in on Cause of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline