Generic Name and Formulations:
Metronidazole 0.75%; vaginal gel; contains parabens.
Medicis Pharmaceuticals Corp
- Uterine Re-Curettage May Not Affect Required Chemotherapy Courses in GTN
- HPV Status Linked to Overall and Disease-free Survival in Vulvar Cancer
- FDA Approves Bevacizumab-awwb as First Biosimilar for Anticancer Therapy
- Vaginal Infection Treatments
- Risk Factors for Overactive Bladder and Urinary Incontinence
- Hormone Replacement Therapies
Indications for METROGEL-VAGINAL:
One applicatorful once daily at bedtime, or twice daily, for 5 days.
Discontinue if abnormal neurological signs develop. CNS or hepatic disease. Abstain from vaginal intercourse during therapy. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Avoid concomitant alcohol. May potentiate oral anticoagulants, lithium. May be potentiated by cimetidine.
Superinfection, local irritation, GI discomfort/upset, headache, abnormal taste, dizziness, decreased appetite, change in WBC counts.
Gel—70g (w. applicators)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Oncology Community Expresses Concern About Medicare Advantage Step-Therapy Policy
- Predicting Response to Immunotherapy in Late-Stage Melanoma
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Transplant Status May Affect CAR-T Therapy Outcomes in CLL and B-ALL
- Study Zeroes in on Cause of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline